I have been shooting for 5 years and am a military wife which means we pick up and move often. But currently I am located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I loved photography so much that not only did I learn how to shoot, and continue to work on my skills everyday, but I wanted to learn how to run a functional business as well and just graduated with my bachelors degree in business and am now focusing on obtaining my master’s in photography.
I pride myself in being very hands on when it comes to my couples which means that I will work with you every step of the way. I take great care in ensuring you not only receive gorgeous photos from your engagement session and wedding day, but also that you feel relaxed and excited so we can keep the focus on the fun!
A FEW MORE FUN FACTS
- I’m a mom of two, so multi-tasking is a breeze.
- I’m an avid Disney lover. I’m one of those adults that grew up on Disney and now thinks it’s the only place to vacation. 🤣
- I’m not afraid to get down and dirty to get the perfect shot.
- I have a weakness for anything sweet.
- I love anything having to do with weddings and probably say “that’s awesome” way to much.
1. FAMILY IS EVERYTHING, and they are what we have at they end of the day
2. Experiences are more important then material goods, and memories need to be cherished.
3. Be true to yourself, if people don’t like it they aren’t the kind of people you should surround yourself with.
4. Work hard, play hard.
5. Always be kind, you never know what somebody else is going through.
“Elizabeth does such an amazing job. She never disappoints, always makes you feel comfortable and loves to include everyone.”
Aaron & Tyler
Twentynine Palms, California
we’re thankful for these awards
VOTED TOP SCOTLAND PHOTOGRAPHER 2019
we have been featured in the following publications
STYLE ME PRETTY
WASHINGTONIAN BRIDE & GROOM
BEHIND THE PHOTOS
I started this journey because I believed in creating and capturing moments that couples could look back on versus another pretty photo in a frame. I wanted them to enjoy the experience of creating the photo, and then be able to look at it a year later and be taken back to that moment like it happened yesterday.
I also wanted to take the stress out of the planning process because I had been there before and asked myself, “what could have been different to make this easier?”
So, I created a client experience that I would have hoped for because they say treat others they way you want to be treated. That’s why you don’t just get a vendor , and why you don’t become just a client.
You become a part of a family, where you have access to helpful resources, timeline assistance, guidance with posing, and so much more.
I can’t wait to meet you! If after reading all of this you think we will make a good fit I encourage you to get in touch via my contact page. Just click here!
GRAB THE FREE GUIDE
5 Tips for a Perfect Wedding Day Timeline
A lot of moving pieces go into planning a wedding day timeline and we know it’s easy to feel like a hot mess! Grab our free guide to plan the perfect timeline for your day.